Wednesday, November 2

Okay, seriously, the world needs another food blog.

So, clearly THAT's not true...but I'm doing it anyway. I say "food" blog specifically for its vagueness - this will run the gamut from cooking debacles to eating experiences to gardening mishaps to the bi-weekly adventures that are my CSA membership. I was cut off from domestic bliss for a few years there, so am throwing myself into it with a vengeance now. Among other things, I joined a CSA to get myself out of a rapidly developing mini-rut: if it's in my kitchen already, I'm much more inclined to actually do something with it.

The truth is, the CSA is what triggered this thing. I think I have run out of friends who are willing to stop and brainstorm when I call them after opening the delivery and say "so, what the heck do I do with THIS thing?" So, what do people do when they need a little human guidance? Well, obviously we turn to the millions of strangers in the great system of tubes known as the World Wide Web. So: I'll tell stories and share the wins and losses, and maybe you can help me out a little here and there. If not, well, at least I'll have a place to double check where I went wrong on that recipe that one time...

And off we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment